Sono Music Line Up and Performance Schedule
This year's Sono Arts Festival showcases local artists in streets and on the stage!
Music will flow from the main stage at 50 Washington Street Saturday August 5th and Sunday August 6th featuring
local musicians and bands that represent Norwalk and Fairfield County's thriving music scene.
Bobby Paultaf, Fairfield School of Rock, Smokin Charley, Reggae Bones, Baby Dynamite, PJ Pacifico, Dylan Connor and The Epic Poets and GOOSE all share a common thread of local residents committed to the Fairfield County Music Scene.
Fairfield School of Rock
Dylan Connor and The Epic Poets
Childrens Art Area Stage - Line up and Highlights
- Saturday, August 5, 11am Acting Out with Ms. Karen* - Tortoise and the Hare!
- Saturday, August 5, 12pm Music Theatre of Connecticut!
- Saturday, August 5, 1pm Talent Education Suzuki School (TESS) violinists!
- Saturday, August 5, 2pm Kevin Makarewicz,Drums and Palin Anice, Dance *
- Saturday, August 5, 3pm Bring the Hoopla!*
- Saturday, August 5, 4pm Kevin Makerewicz, Drums and Palin Anice, Dance* * Audience participation encouraged!
- Sunday, August 6, 11am Acting Out with Ms. Karen - Rainbow Fish!
- Sunday, August 6, 12pm Crystal Theatre!
- Sunday, August 6, 1pm Puppet Parade assembly
- Sunday, August 6, 2pm Puppet Parade begins
- Sunday, August 6, 3pm Studio Arte Flamenco Dancers
- Sunday, August 6, 4pm Intake! Performs
Other Highlights: after the main stage the festival moves over to O'Neil's for late night fun....
Music Extravaganza at O’Neill’s Pub & Restaurant - free!
8pm - The 5 O'Clocks (classic rock+), outside
10pm - Tangled Vine, inside