Children's Art Area - at the SoNo Arts Festival
located at the corner of North Main Street and Marshall Street - August 4 & 5
Enjoy free family friendly art activities and special surprises all weekend.
Stage of live children's entertainment.
Paint puppets for the giant parade on Sunday.
Special exhibits, face painting and much much more......
Childrens Art Area Stage - Line Up and HIGHLIGHTS
- Paintable car sponsored by Garavel Subaru
- Arts & crafts
- Norwalk Public Library Children's Dept.
- Discovery Museum
- Puppet making
- Saturday, August 4, 11am Acting Out with Ms. Karen* - Tortoise and the Hare!
- Saturday, August 4, 12pm Music Theatre of Connecticut!
- Saturday, August 4, 1pm
- Saturday, August 4, 2pm Kevin Makarewicz,Drums and Palin Anice, Dance *
- Saturday, August 4, 3pm Bring the Hoopla!*
- Saturday, August 4, 4pm Kevin Makerewicz, Drums and Palin Anice, Dance* * Audience participation encouraged!
- Sunday, August 5, 11am Acting Out with Ms. Karen - Rainbow Fish!
- Sunday, August 5, 12pm Crystal Theatre!
- Sunday, August 5, 1pm Puppet Parade assembly
- Sunday, August 5, 2pm Puppet Parade begins
- Sunday, August 5, 3pm Studio Arte Flamenco Dancers
- Sunday, August 5, 4pm Intake! Performs
Other Highlights: This is an evening line up for after the main stage the festival moves over to O'Neil's for late night fun....
Music Extravaganza at O’Neill’s Pub & Restaurant - FREE!
6pm - Mat Fernandes, acoustic guitar with special guest Damon Grant, outside
8pm - The 5 O'Clocks (classic rock+), outside
10pm - Tangled Vine, inside
Thanks to O’Neill’s for hosting us!
Want to Become an Exhibitor in the 2018 SoNo Children's Art Area?