Saratoga Arts Celebration
August 17 - 18, 2019 at
The National Museum of Dance
The Saratoga Spa State Park
99 S Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Saturday 10 - 5 Sunday 10 - 5
The Saratoga Arts Celebration will be hosted on the great lawn of the National Museum of Dance in the Saratoga Spa State Park, during the height of the tourism season in Saratoga Springs. Many exciting events and destinations make Saratoga the Place to Be in August. The location of this prestigious Art event will make it impossible for anyone entering Saratoga to resist. The pristinely manicured lawn is a gorgeous backdrop for this highly acclaimed event. The Museum can be reached from South Broadway (Route 9) as people head into town from the Northway.
All the components are here with the support of the National Museum of Dance, The New York State Parks and The Automobile Museum, for an event that will benefit the arts and the artists. This is the premier fine art festival in Saratoga and is comprised of the highest caliber national and regional artists.
This will be a high quality art event of moderate size for your best opportunity. Categories will be juried to provide a balanced mix of fine art and fine crafts. All works displayed will be original and be handmade by the artist. Artists are encouraged to educate, demonstrate or give a scheduled talk during the event.
1. Handmade fine art and fine craft applicants only. The artist must be present.
2. Displays must be professional in appearance and both crowd and weather proof.
Only white display canopies are the allowed on the front lawn of the Museum.
3. Exhibitors are responsible for all setup and removal of their display materials.
4. No mass-produced, kit or production work, and no representatives are allowed.
Works must be for sale and similar in quality and content to the jury images. Labeled, limited edition prints are allowed, less than 10% of booth.
5. A commitment to exhibit is rain or shine. There can be no refunds.
Exhibitors must be open during show hours and be professional.
6. Friday and Saturday Morning set up, Artist Parking, morning coffee, overnight vehicle camping and showers in Dance Museum.
7. Deadline - until Category is full. Categories will be limited to ensure a balanced art show and a fair art market.